Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2019 7:15 pm  #1

Becoming a fidelcrest trader!

I know a lot of people out there who are struggling to make big money, but it’s not just to do with a lot of them not having sufficient knowledge or experience but it’s also to do with not having the platform that’s needed.

I too was same till Fidelcrest, post that I started up on becoming a fidelcrest trader! With their free funding, it has really opened up the opportunity to go into big league for me, which eventually gets me the results I desire highly. But of course, all depends if you are capable enough or not.

10/09/2022 6:25 am  #2

Re: Becoming a fidelcrest trader!

Becoming a prop trader is a great way to invest with higher volumes and reduced risk. Tp Global FX broker is a prop trading firm with excellent training programs and a dedicated support team

10/29/2022 5:35 am  #3

Re: Becoming a fidelcrest trader!

I don't know what type of trader I am but to tell in truth I have earned more than 500K$ within one years from FreshForex broker and yes, I just traded major forex pairs. 

Board footera