Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:40 pm  #1

How can we get the experience in the forex trading?

The experience is very necessary in the forex trading and being a trader we need to have the experience if we make the good profit in the forex trading , my question is that how we can get the experience in the forex trading and how we can implement this experience in to the trading and make the good profit.

10/12/2013 12:09 pm  #2

Re: How can we get the experience in the forex trading?

There is no any alternate way to earn profit from Forex business without having enough experience and knokwledge about Forex trading. We can acquire knowledge from may forex related forums and websites. Demo trading is very useful for getting experiecne. Every newbie should practice more and more in demo account for getting experience.

10/21/2013 8:47 pm  #3

Experience in Forex is timely factor. How much time and new skills you invest in Forex you will become more experienced. Losses are also biggest source of experience. But i will suggest you to do group trading. It is safe way to get maximum experience.

1/02/2015 7:20 pm  #4

Experience is gained only after practicing, hence we should simply log on to demo account and trade for at least 1-2 months and we will feel really good but remember experience does not means trading only it can be by just watching the market. I started with free bonus with OctaFX broker, it was 8 USD no deposit bonus and I used it very wisely so even though I made only 30 USD profits but what the bigger benefit was that I gained plenty of experience from it!

7/25/2016 7:04 pm  #5

It’s not easy to gain experience in a field like Forex, but if you do hard work and put honest effort then this is not the toughest thing either, I am grateful to OctaFX broker since due to their top notch demo contest like cTrader, I am able to gain plenty of experience and that’s what has allowed me to perform well and I am able to make good profits out of it and more importantly, I am able to gain experience.

5/29/2018 7:58 pm  #6

Experience is necessary to trade Forex successfully but in the beginning of your trade when you are new and no experience then it will be hard to make good profit but after some experience you can make a lot of money but always remember you should learn the basics of Forex before start if you want to become a successful trader.

https://worldcore.com/

Last edited by Natte1946 (5/29/2018 8:00 pm)

Board footera