Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2014 3:42 am  #1

fxnumberone - fxnumberone.com

In today's competitive financial marketplace, partnering with a broker who is ahead of the curve in all areas related to trading is an important contributor to client profitability over the long term. The FX Number One corporate vision will always be predicated upon client profitability first and foremost. For this reason, we are consistently putting ourselves in our clients shoes when it comes to our offerings. Starting with locating the FX Number One MetaTrader 4 technology in the well known NY7 DataCenter co-located with the largest liquidity providers in the FX marketplace, our technology offerings are second to none.

FX Number One caters to both the sophisticated and developing trader who both are seeking a transparent and fair marketplace. Individual Discretionary Traders, Automated Trading Strategies and Money Managers are a few of the parties who have found a trading home at FX Number One.

DEPOSIT OPTIONS:

MINIMUM DEPOSIT: $100 (Will be soon changed to $5.00 minimum deposit)
DEPOSIT METHODS AVAILABLE: Credit Card, Bank Wire (MoneyBookers will soon be added as a deposit method)

What makes FX Number One unique:

- We offer different bonuses to our clients to help them get started with us.
- We offer a User-Friendly trading atmosphere which is easy to
understand and get started.
- We offer quick deposit/withdrawal options to our clients.
- 24/5 Live support is our specialty.

- Low trading spreads and Swap-free trading accounts.
- MT4 and MT5 are user-friendly and can be adjusted for automated trading.
- Wide range of trading instruments, including Commodities as well as Stocks.

Register Now

2/23/2015 4:05 pm  #2

Re: fxnumberone - fxnumberone.com

It looks very interesting but still i am from a school where we don’t throw things for something new instead we prefer to have quality and that’s what I get with OctaFX broker it is pure class and I have been successful only thanks to them and their amazing service that includes low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also excellent platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly without any requotes or even delay.

3/02/2015 9:43 pm  #3

It’s a very tough scenario to be working with any new company especially in a high voltage business like Forex trading so we must be careful. I only go with reviews and reputation and that’s where I find Nova FX my current broker so good. It has great respect and reputation amongst traders and have seriously good promotions including the risk free trade feature which makes it awesome since we get free license over the first three trade we do and if we lose we get the money back as it’s guaranteed!

Last edited by Chris Adams (3/02/2015 9:44 pm)

8/29/2016 7:57 am  #4

New broker i guess??

5/29/2021 11:27 am  #5

There are a lot of brokers we can see in the trading world market. It is very difficult to identify for newbie traders which broker they will choose. My opinion is FreshForex broker because of its outstanding business policy. They provide all technical supports, give more deposit bonuses, and friendly behavior to the traders.

Board footera