Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:25 am  #1

FXGlory.com

About FxGlory
About the advantages of FxGlory Brokerage
FxGlory brokerage is the only brokerage of the world which presents the leverage of 1:3000 for the small amount of deposit. Though, we do not charge our clients for this service. Also, the trades of our clients are automatically connected to a bank.
To name some of our precious advantages we can say the fast execution of the trades and the minimum spread on trades. Moreover, Periodically, Our Company considers a huge budget for giving bonus to those clients who deposit in their accounts.
Another precious advantage of our company is having no minimum amount for deposit and withdrawal. This opportunity helps the client to test our services with even a small amount of money. Also, our broker takes no taxes on the profit of its clients. Also, considering that we accept most kinds of electronic money, our company has got a special welcome by the American clients.
About our bonus, we should say that this bonus on deposit money will help the margin and therefore decrease the risk of trading for the clients. This bonus is provided from our gigantic and unlimited advertising budget.
Furthermore, we have some especial conditions like decreasing the spread and account managing by our professional money managers for those clients who deposit more than 100,000$ in their account.

Registration and regulation details of FxGlory Brokerage
GLORY WAY GENERAL TRADING, LLC was founded in the U.A.E. in 2011 with the registration number of 1086945 and the license number of 662938 in the Department of Economic Development.

About company's shareholders
Most of the managers of the company are active traders in stock and currency pairs markets. In the meantime, the main investors of the company are active traders in the fields of exporting and importing goods and financial markets. Therefore, they have decided to focus on the Forex market and after that try to get a license to open their own bank. We, Glory Way's managers, are trying to present the best services, which you have ever experienced in the Forex market, and at the same time improve the quality of our services by using our clients' opinions and ideas.
We as managers of the company have never feared and will not fear experiencing new financial markets and ideas, and we promise that in the near future we will establish the Glory Way Bank in the U.A.E.,therefore, you can use our own bank's credit card around the world.

Some goals of the company's shareholders
Netting the clients of the Forex market and presenting them the best services in the Forex market
Establishing Glory Way Bank
Establishing Glory Way Charity Foundation as an independent organization to help international charity organizations, especially UNICEF

4/10/2015 5:10 pm  #2

Re: FXGlory.com

I won’t want to put my investment into any kind of risk with a broker like this. I prefer to have a broker that has good reputation which Nova FX has, it is a company I have been trading with for long time and it’s just getting better by each passing day, I love to work with such a high class broker like them because they have so many options especially their SuperNova scheme, it gives me extra 5% boost with just required of trading few lot size.

Board footera