Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:28 am  #1

what are the skills needed?

I have often observed many expert investors say that the abilities are very essential in the Currency dealing. So i want to ask all the investor what type of the expertise we need in the Currency dealing and what abilities they have.

And how can you enhance the abilities and understand new abilities as well. Because when we begin dealing we have abilities of dealing where to carry the abilities and what are the locations we can discover more about dealing and getting excellent information.

Share your encounters and dealing abilities as well and tell where can a beginner get competent.

10/10/2013 10:18 am  #2

Re: what are the skills needed?

Forex is the largest global currency market in the world. Any one can do this business. But you should have some experience and knowledge about Forex trading business. To get the experiences and knowledge you can go through many Forex realted websites and forums. You practice more and more in your demo account for getting some experience about Forex trading.

5/10/2015 3:32 pm  #3

Re: what are the skills needed?

I don’t think there is any major skill that’s required but it’s all simple work that leads into combination of success and that simple thing is to complete proper education course and doing so we will automatically get into shape for becoming successful, it’s not possible without education so we must look to get as the first action.

If we are able to educate our self well then we will definitely get success, I am lucky that I am working with world’s biggest brokerage house OctaFX, it has superb Champion demo contest, it has mighty prize of 500 USD, so having that large bonus makes thing really great because it helps in increasing skills and it also gives chance of earning.   

Board footera