Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:57 pm  #1

Is currency dealing is a fast way to become rich?

I ask this query because i pay attention some individuals saying that if you want to become wealthy easily then spend money on currency dealing company.
I want to know that that is it true?
Forex is a fast way to become wealthy or not?

10/10/2013 10:22 am  #2

Re: Is currency dealing is a fast way to become rich?

Forex is a global currency market. Forex creats a good opportunity for traders to earn a huge amount of money. But it is not very easy as you think. Because Forex is highly risky market. Any one can make a huge profit within short time and on the other hand anyone can lose all his capital within a night. So I don't think that Forex is a fast way to be rich.

5/13/2015 4:21 pm  #3

Re: Is currency dealing is a fast way to become rich?

I don’t think it’s any kind of guarantee that we will become rich fast just by doing Forex trading; it can work well but at the same time we need to be careful in not over doing anything. If we keep our aims simple and low everything can work out really nicely, but if we start expecting too much then it will create problems.

I am at the moment trading with OctaFX broker and they are a really great company with having all great options which includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all the major currency pairs and one of the biggest benefit is that I can do long term trading too that’s with the help of swap free account where I am not required to pay any fees.

Board footera