Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2013 6:18 am  #1

is there need any educational degree for Forex trading business?

There are many newbies who frequently ask a question that is there any need to have a certaing educational degree for trading in Forex. I know that there is no such a rules or limitation about a certain educational degree for forex trading. Any one can do this business whatever his educational degree is no problem. But one thing must be kept in mind that a newbie should have proper knowledge about understanding and writing English. That's all. What do you think?

11/07/2013 12:51 pm  #2

Re: is there need any educational degree for Forex trading business?

There is no educational degree required to traded in Forex. You must simole knowledge of counting and addition, subtraction. No further education is required.

5/20/2015 2:10 pm  #3

Re: is there need any educational degree for Forex trading business?

No, it is a unique business that does not require any degree or anything and we can do it simply way and that’s what makes it super cool. We can start it by just selecting a good company and then we can make great profits consistently. It’s important to have a good broker, as that will make things easier for us, but if we don’t have that then we might struggle. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are completely reliable company with 9 awards to their name.

Board footera