AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2022 12:54 pm  #1

​Tips for making music

Music surrounds modern man at every corner and it is music that can allow a musician to become famous overnight. But what if you don't have a professional recording studio? 

3/09/2022 5:54 am  #2

Re: ​Tips for making music

To get the most out of your studio recording, I recommend using professional mixing and mastering. You can get complete mastering and mixing at the highest level from the Major Mixing team https://majormixing.com/. They do professional audio mixing and mastering as they have their finger on the pulse of the industry and work with many musical genres.

Last edited by denchikchyb (3/09/2022 5:55 am)

3/10/2022 11:52 am  #3

Yes, a professional studio can provide you with music editing and full mixing and mastering services.

1/31/2023 12:05 am  #4

Hi, I would like to ask you which wav to mp3 converter is it best to use? Do you have any experience working with any converter that you can recommend? Thanks a lot in advance)

Board footera