Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 7:46 am  #1

How to mange the loss in the forex trading ?

I will suggest you some way to mange the loss in the forex trading business 

1 Take the calcualted risk and save you capital 

2 Trade with the small lot size

3 Use the stop loss tolls 

4 Open the position when you have strong signal 

5 Never take the high risk 

7/19/2015 5:29 pm  #2

Re: How to mange the loss in the forex trading ?

It’s straight forward solution and that’s to gain education because that’s irreplaceable, if we have enough knowledge then we can tackle anything but without having strong knowledge we will struggle. I am lucky that not only I get best education with Nova FX broker, but with their incredible 200 dollars free bonus I can learn to manage risk and that has taught me a lot to work easily with gaining plenty of profits in a really simple and easy manner.

7/22/2015 2:16 pm  #3

Exactly I don’t believe that using low lot size, stop losses or not taking risk is the way to control things; it’s more to do with having better plans and higher education that will make things work. I am having greatest broker of all-time OctaFX, I makes thing fairly easier for me using their lower spread of 0.2 pips, 15% stop out level, 25% margin and also having highly smooth trading platform where all our trading orders to be executed instantly.

8/11/2015 3:37 pm  #4

Kepler Wessels wrote:

Exactly I don’t believe that using low lot size, stop losses or not taking risk is the way to control things; it’s more to do with having better and higher education that will make things work. I am having greatest broker of all-time OctaFX, I makes thing fairly easier for me using their lower spread of 0.2 pips, 15% stop out , 25% margin and also having highly smooth trading platform where all our trading orders to be executed instantly.

Losses can be extremely damaging for anyone especially if the trader is not experienced, but this is why there is creation of demo account where we are able to practice well and that leads to success, but still one thing has to be kept in mind that losses are going to happen in this giant world of trading.

If we have face the losses then we should just forget it as it’s part and parcel of trading, if we get stuck with this then we will never improve up. I am also using OctaFX broker and with their perfect rebate service, it’s all well for me since I get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that makes me manage losses easily.

Board footera