Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 4:21 am  #1

Forex and luck factor?

What is the role of the luck factor in the forex trading and how much luck is imporatant in the forex trading to get the success and what you think that we need luck to get the success in the trading so what is your opinion

7/30/2015 8:53 pm  #2

Re: Forex and luck factor?

There is very slight luck that’s involved in Forex otherwise rest is pretty much hard work and sooner we accept this the better we will be as a trader. I had my fortune on luck in early phase of my career, but I learned my after several and now I don’t depend on it especially with high luck company Nova FX at my side. It has Risk Trade , I can use it for the very first three trades and there are no losses at all because of this up to 500 dollars.

Last edited by Chris Adams (7/30/2015 8:54 pm)

8/13/2015 6:57 pm  #3

Re: Forex and luck factor?

Luck favor might be present, but a sensible trader will never let this come into play, it’s not wise thing to make it’s present taken into serious trading. I believe that this is something that should be accepted as a gift type of from market if it goes with us, but we should never depend on it even 1% out of 100%, so that’s why I work without taking that into consideration.

I won’t believe in luck, but I must admit that I am extremely lucky because I am world multiple award winning and highly reliable broker OctaFX, it’s a wonderful broker with all the benefits of the world that includes even the cash back service, so that really makes me feel no less than lucky!

Board footera