Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:06 pm  #1

Combination live and demo account is the base of success ?

The mostly newbies traders when the get the practice in the demo trading they stop the working on the demo account and start the live trading and quit the demo trading, i think it is not good way and being a trader we need to have the continue the practice in the demo trading as well as the live trading and i think combination of the demo and live trading is the key fo success in the trading.

9/11/2015 6:37 am  #2

Re: Combination live and demo account is the base of success ?

Yes, if we take both side by side, it is only going to increase up our chances to succeed, but if we just focus on real account without trying to learn things than we will struggle badly, so that’s why we must attempt to do both at the same time, it is only going benefit us personally and this is why I always give importance to demo account. Right now I am working with OctaFX broker where I have got perfect mixture of these two into their Champion demo contest, it gives me real type feeling with 1000 USD prize to be won and also is picture perfect to do practice with to make profits consistently without much of struggle at all.

Board footera