Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 8:17 pm  #1

Luck is matter in the forex trading?

The mostly professional trader say's that the only skills of the trading is matter in the forex trading but i want to know the luck have any role in the trading and luck is matter in the forex trading or not and can we depend only skills or luck have any role ?

8/30/2015 1:01 pm  #2

Re: Luck is matter in the forex trading?

Luck does not matter in my map, I feel it leads to silly decision and at times makes us too suspicious which is not good for our capital. I like been normal with knowing the power that I have is in knowledge and there is nothing bigger than education or experience. I have learned that only thanks to Nova FX broker with their 200 dollars free welcome bonus, I have learned a lot from that which has helped me work very smoothly to allow me to succeed.

9/14/2015 11:23 am  #3

Re: Luck is matter in the forex trading?

Luck is a hidden weapon that can mean destruction for us while if it works for us than we can get massive advantage, so that’s why we should let the destiny decide what we deserve instead of worrying over it. I never worry too much about luck since this is not my part of role and I don’t think even if I want I could do much to change it. This is why I don’t trust or rely upon luck, it is a thing that always leads to poor results while if we get advantage on this just like that then it’s obviously great and at the moment working with OctaFX broker, it has really made things easier for me with having low spread of 0.2 pips and many more advantage, so that is something I truly enjoy!

Last edited by Karisen Tayler (9/14/2015 11:46 am)

Board footera