Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2023 10:26 am  #1

How to be a successful forex trader?

A successful trader is a trader who can minimize losses and get consistent profit, no matter how big the profit is, as long as profits can be sustained. Every trader must have a profit target, and when it is achieved without significant risk of loss, it could be said he was a successful trader. Mastering one trading system developed and running it with discipline will be better than learning many systems or using EA. Keep learning, practicing, and believing in yourself gives better results in the forex business. For a broker, I chose TICKMILL for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold, and silver, and Friendly multilingual client support.

4/04/2023 6:14 am  #2

Re: How to be a successful forex trader?

In order to be one one must first get a degree in economics or finances. There's no easy way to earn money..

4/10/2023 10:36 am  #3

Hello

7/22/2023 4:06 am  #4

I started forex trading with my broker trade24. They guide me how to trade better in this business. Their video tutorials also guide me as well. I was started practicing with a demo account first which was very necessary for me. Now I can earn some good profits working with my broker trade24. Because they have all kind of opportunities and their withdrawal system make my trading life way better.

8/02/2023 5:17 pm  #5

Hexxler wrote:

A successful trader is a trader who can minimize losses and get consistent profit, no matter how big the profit is, as long as profits can be sustained. Every trader must have a profit target, and when it is achieved without significant risk of loss, it could be said he was a successful trader. Mastering one trading system developed and running it with discipline will be better than learning many systems or using EA. Keep learning, practicing, and believing in yourself gives better results in the forex business. For a broker, I chose TICKMILL for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold, and silver, and Friendly multilingual client support.

Great insights! Minimizing losses and maintaining consistent profits is indeed crucial for successful trading. Focusing on mastering one trading system with discipline can lead to better results than spreading efforts across multiple systems. I recommend one good broker as it is reliable and offers many benefits for traders. Low spreads, direct access to the market and the possibility to use all strategies are a great choice for successful trading. Learn here. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Ernan Melro (8/02/2023 5:25 pm)

8/23/2023 10:38 am  #6

Board footera