Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:16 pm  #1

Does you family support you in the trading ?

The forex trading is uncertain business so that's why we need to some one support us in the forex trading and it develop our interest in the trading so i want to know that does your family support you and do you think you chose the right field to earn the money.

9/30/2015 1:39 am  #2

Re: Does you family support you in the trading ?

Yes, I have got complete support from my family and the main reason behind this is broker Nova FX, it’s one of the top class companies of the world and everyone is well aware of this, so investment with such company is always highly beneficial and leads to profits. At the moment I am getting massive benefit with 111% bonus on deposit, so that obviously doubles up whatever i put in and that make me comfortable and this is the reason my family supports me completely!

10/07/2015 7:00 am  #3

Re: Does you family support you in the trading ?

My family is my strength and they forever support me in whatever I do, so they obviously support me in trading as well. I have been doing this for past 2-3 years and I am pretty pleased with it. Also, I must say that their support has another reason and that’s OctaFX broker, it is a really lovely company with been 100% trustworthy due to been an award winning ECN broker while they also have excellent conditions with small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more!

Board footera