Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:14 pm  #1

Which is the best time for the trading ?

In the forex traidng the timing is very importatn when we enter the market and when we exit the market so that's why the timing is very important in the forex trading so i want to know what is the best time to start the trading and what is the best time to exist the market please suggest me.

10/03/2015 4:39 am  #2

Re: Which is the best time for the trading ?

I feel the best time to trade is when we analysis well, so we need to be very careful in how we work out everything because ultimately that’s what going to help us become successful. Right now I am working with Nova FX broker where I get so much help with their daily market updates, so I can trade any time I wish and that is what always leads to high level of success and there is also 24/5 support service available to get help from.

10/08/2015 11:19 am  #3

Re: Which is the best time for the trading ?

In my view best time to do trading is when we are comfortable, it makes no sense for us to do trading all the time because that only leads to losses. I am trading with OctaFX broker where they make all time really good because of their ideal conditions with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while they also have superb bonus up to 50% on deposit, it is use able as well, so that’s why I am so happy to work with them.

Board footera