Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:26 pm  #1

How to improve the self confidence?

The self confidence and self believe that i do the forex trading business is very necessary in the forex trading so i want to know how we improve the self confidence in the forex trading and how we develop the self confidence in the trading please suggest me and all newbies traders?

10/10/2015 12:50 pm  #2

Re: How to improve the self confidence?

I think trading regularly is what is going to help us gain confidence, but if we are not practicing consistently then we will never get confidence. At the moment I am getting a lot of confidence with Nova FX broker since they have handsome 200 USD free welcome bonus, it makes trading so much easier for me and allows me to grow in confidence while also stand a chance to make profits which makes it easier to switch on real account.

10/23/2015 12:36 am  #3

Re: How to improve the self confidence?

Personally the best way one could improve or boost confidence is by regularly practicing since that way we will be certain of a lot of things and we need to trust our instincts as well because they play a very crucial play in building confidence and we must learn to accept losses or the fact that we can make errors, as everyone do that but the crucial part is to move on from there and I have learned all this only due to the freedom I got with OctaFX broker with their 8 dollars no deposit bonus.

Board footera