Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:35 pm  #1

Can we learn the forex trading with out tutor?

I think the forex trading is the most complicated business of the world so that why the tutor is necessary in the forex trading and i think we need guideline to get the success in the trading and avoid form the big loss in the trading so that's why i think if we learn form the tutor then we easily understand the system so what you think can we learn the trading with out tutorial.

10/12/2015 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Can we learn the forex trading with out tutor?

Humans are really amazing because they are unaware of their own capability, it is sad that we are capable of using a very minor amount of our brains yet we do pretty amazing stuff, so just imagine if we can easy anything near full, it will do magic, but getting back to track, it can be learned by self easily if we want to do it and I have done that only, but with slight help of Nova FX broker thanks to their educational setup.

10/23/2015 9:23 pm  #3

Re: Can we learn the forex trading with out tutor?

Yeah if we have determination to do something then we can definitely do it, I don’t think there is really any 2nd point to this. I have learned without any help, but now I am practicing consistently under OctaFX broker where I get chance to participate on cTrader demo contest, it is weekly based with having 400 dollars as prize money, so that’s something pretty special and helps me massively to get the track right on without any difficulty or trouble.

Board footera