Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2023 2:35 pm  #1

pow vs pos

pow vs posIn order to add a new block to the blockchain, miners must solve cryptographically hard puzzles. Proof of work (POW) is a consensus mechanism used by Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies.

Proof of stake (POS) is a new system being implemented by Ethereum developers. This system is less energy and cost efficient than POW systems but is also more reliable.

4/10/2023 5:31 am  #2

Re: pow vs pos

Your explanations about pow and pos and the differences have helped me understand more about this field. In particular, it supports me in solving many questions. It's a great job.

Find me in shell shockers!

4/17/2023 1:53 am  #3

Get ready for dordle, a new version of Wordle with fun puzzles and changes that make it easier to use. For a player to win, they must first guess the new word and then choose the best answer. Each round, players can only make seven wrong guesses, so try to finish the puzzle as quickly as you can. So you think you can learn the language of dordle games? Now put yourself to the test!

4/17/2023 9:47 am  #4

very useful information, thank you. 

4/18/2023 3:31 pm  #5

Thanks for info!

Board footera