Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 7:25 am  #1

Is there any short cut to success in the forex trading?

The forex trading is high risky business and i think to earn money with the forex trading is not easy so i want to know is there any short cut way to get the success in the forex trading or we need to have the complete knowledge of the trading to get the success in the forex trading business. so what you think?

10/10/2013 12:13 pm  #2

Re: Is there any short cut to success in the forex trading?

I don't think that there is any short cut way to get success in Forex business. Most of the traders think that they can earn a huge amount of money within very short time but ultimately failed to get profit. If you want to earn you must be patient and you should trade very careful. So you should keep in mind that there is no short cut way to get success in Forex business.

11/14/2013 9:27 pm  #3

Good strategy and good plan is only shortcut of success of Forex. Although this is short way to success but you have to work hard in this meyhod. London Game strategy is also good for this Purpose.

1/02/2015 4:39 pm  #4

No, there is no alternative road to success, if we want to be successful than we must take the long route as it will keep us on the right track but if we try to take short cuts than it might bring temporary success but in long  term, it will definitely not stay. I trade with good money management and long term trading and I am able to get best out of my ability thanks to OctaFX broker which have swap free account option, so I could do long term trading and still do not have to pay any fees for it.

4/12/2015 8:05 pm  #5

David Young wrote:

No, there is no alternative road to success, if we want to be successful than we must take the long route as it will keep us on the right track but if we try to take short cuts than it might bring temporary success but in long  term, it will definitely not stay. I trade with good money management and long term trading and I am able to get best out of my ability thanks to OctaFX broker which have swap free account option, so I could do long term trading and still do not have to pay any fees for it.

We see so many people failing right? So it is kind of obvious that there is really no short cut as far success is concerned, it’s all the work of long term and one who is passionate and determined to work that long consistently will be able to succeed. If we even become successful by short cut, it won’t last long, therefore it’s better to do hard work to keep making profits consistently.

I also trade with them and OctaFX broker is my only short cut,  it is a really great broker with low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also have excellent swap free account where I can keep my trades on as long as I prefer without any commissions.

5/20/2015 4:12 am  #6

Forget about Forex, I believe short cut is not present in any work, so that’s why I believe we should not think too much about this, if we get something in an easy way then it does not stick, but getting it with hard work is lasting forever, so always go for the long journey. I work with Nova FX broker and they make journey really pleasing with their 200 USD starting bonus, it’s given without any trading conditions while for withdrawal we are required to do 20 lot size trading over 30 days.

10/28/2015 10:45 pm  #7

No, I don’t think there is any short cut to success, if we achieve something with short cuts, it has to be temporary only, but if we have done our homework and hard work then we can definitely keep it going, but the thing is pretty tough to achieve. I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get lots of benefits whether it’s with small spread of 0.2 pips or having swap free account option where I am not required to pay any overnight trades to make it really good for me.

Board footera