Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:07 am  #1

How much secure is it to get with one broker?

What sum of cash is secure to get with one agent what do you think about it ?
Suppose we have $50K, is it sensible to share all the cash in one individual agent or would you divided up the quantity among different agents.

Even the agents are controlled how much you would spend with them the highest possible sum of cash ? Will this keep you stress 100 % free or will you fear regarding the quantity in the dealing investment.

For me i think that a highest possible of $10K would be enough to be managed in a controlled agent.

11/16/2015 5:39 pm  #2

Re: How much secure is it to get with one broker?

To be honest it is always a mistake to go with one broker with such amount, but of course to be honest this is not that huge either at least if we consider big traders around the globe. I will definitely be very careful with such investment and that’s why we need to do a lot of research and only then we could get right money where we will be comfortable making such investment. I always prefer to invest with OctaFX broker where I get massive 50% bonus on deposit, it is really great figure in terms of bonus to have and really makes trading all very easy for me and also the capital been completely secured which helps in performing better.

Board footera