Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2013 12:42 pm  #1

Trading in Forex is really easy?

There are many people say that trading in forex is not very difficult. Trading in Forex is very easy. But I think it is  not very easy at all. One should have proper knowledge about Forex and also he should have some basic knowledge about computer. What do you think about this? Please share hare your opinions.

10/19/2013 1:54 am  #2

Re: Trading in Forex is really easy?

At start Forex may be difficult for you as every business is difficult to understand at start. Later things will become clearer and easier. And forex will  be like kid play for you

5/24/2015 1:10 pm  #3

I think early on there is obviously no easy thing, but as time goes on we do find it easier, so it’s all about sticking here and don’t get upset over minor losses, it can often open the door to great success, I work with OctaFX broker and with them even door is not required due to their excellent service which includes rebate service where I am able to earn 15 USD profits per lot size trade, it’s given on both losing and winning one.

11/26/2015 1:19 pm  #4

I will say it’s pretty silly to think that Forex trading can ever be easy, but you need to know and understand that easy is nothing at all at least not something that’s profitable, so instead of wasting our time in seeking that, it is better that we focus on trading without worrying about results at all. I don’t need it to be better because I have got OctaFX broker and nothing is better than working with them, it is a really classic company with having quality features that counts with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly without any re-quotes or delay at all.

Board footera