Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:06 am  #1

What is the reason for your Profits?

Many investors are able to create a reasonable earnings from the dealing in Currency trading. They use the different techniques with regards to the dealing and set their objectives.

What is the purpose for your Profits?

- Excellent timings

- Excellent Strategy

- Excellent knowledge

- Excellent broker

11/28/2015 12:33 pm  #2

Re: What is the reason for your Profits?

In my view it’s not right to give credit to one point since trading is a huge business and to make it work, it is very important for us to see multiple factors going in our way, it is not possible to ride on just one strong point. I trade with one of the finest brokerage houses in the world and that’s OctaFX, but I believe the real reason for my success is not them alone, but all the stuff like having education, experience and doing regular practice is what makes trading easier for me. I do feel fortunate that with this broker I am able to practice with strong motivation due to so many demo contests, but best is their latest one Southampton Supreme with been just 90 minutes with huge prizes.

2/09/2022 3:23 am  #3

Re: What is the reason for your Profits?

I don't know anything about crypto currency trading, and of course I don't know how to earn from it. As for my profit sources, I must confess I do lend money from NewRez from time to time, NewRez customer service is always very helpful when I have financial troubles. 

Board footera