Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:04 am  #1

Why do investors still believe in currency trading robots?.

We have seen problems about currency trading spiders and how excellent and risky it can be. Some declare that they create a lot of cash with currency trading spiders why others says that spiders can dry your investment. Though i have not create use of spiders but when i do analysis i see many investor discussing software software programs which are very expensive because they are excellent spiders.

For me i don't believe in spiders but investors are still using it that's why am desperate to know why investors still believe in spiders.

11/28/2015 8:26 pm  #2

Re: Why do investors still believe in currency trading robots?.

As far new comers are concerned, I believe they mainly go with robots due to not able to find much success with their own method, but not many experts prefer using it. I trade without using of any robots since I don’t believe in them at all, so that’s why I believe trading in our own way is the right thing to do. I have used robots in past, but that has got be nothing at all and now I trade with OctaFX broker, it helps me so much for manual trading given their outstanding facilities that includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also excellent rebate program to get 50% cash back on all trading orders, it’s just awesome.

Board footera