Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:38 pm  #1

Why so many people fail in the forex trading ?

The mostly people join the forex trading even know that forex is the high risky business and may be they get the huge loss in the trading so why so many people join the forex trading even know that it is high risky and uncertain and know that so many people fail in the trading?

12/07/2015 2:24 pm  #2

Re: Why so many people fail in the forex trading ?

I think it’s because this is a business not game or dream, it is not possible for every person to be successful and the harsh reality is that when we lose others could gain and vice-versa, if we win, it’s others who could lose, so that’s how business is done, it is never really possible to work in one traffic mode, it is not something that’s ever likely to work 100%, so we need to learn to take losses. At the moment, I am working with OctaFX broker and they are one of the best brokerage companies in the world today with having brilliant options especially rebate program where I get 50% cash back, so it’s pretty special and helps big time.

Board footera