AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2023 10:12 am  #1

I need a screen protector for oneplus

Hi. Guys, I want to protect the screen of the phone. A lot of people advise protective glass. Tell me how to choose a screen protector for oneplus?

6/07/2023 10:16 am  #2

Re: I need a screen protector for oneplus

Pay attention to the way the safety glass is installed. It can be installed by a professional or by yourself. In the case of self-installation, make sure that all the necessary tools and instructions are included.

6/07/2023 10:33 am  #3

Some screen protectors have a special coating that prevents fingerprints and grease stains. This can be useful to keep the screen clean and reduce the need for constant cleaning.

6/07/2023 10:37 am  #4

Choosing a protective glass for your phone is an important task to ensure reliable protection of the screen from damage and scratches. In today's world, smartphones play a significant role in our daily lives, so keeping them in good condition is a priority for many people. Here are a few factors to consider when choosing a protective glass. There are several different types of screen protector oneplus on the market such as tempered glass, chemically reinforced glass and liquid glass. The thickness of the protective glass affects its ability to absorb shocks and protect the screen from damage. It is important to choose a protective glass that provides high transparency and preserves the sensitivity of the touch screen.

6/08/2023 12:09 am  #5

Hi!

6/08/2023 12:10 am  #6

Compatibility: Ensure that the screen protector is specifically designed for your OnePlus model. Different OnePlus phones may have varying screen sizes and shapes, so make sure to select the correct protector

6/08/2023 12:10 am  #7

Thickness and Coverage: Look for a tempered glass protector that offers adequate thickness and coverage. Thicker protectors (around 0.3mm) tend to provide better durability and protection against scratches and impacts.

6/08/2023 12:11 am  #8

Oleophobic Coating: Check if the screen protector has an oleophobic coating, which helps resist fingerprints and smudges. This coating makes it easier to clean the screen and maintain its clarity.

6/08/2023 12:13 am  #9

Transparency and Touch Sensitivity: Look for a protector that provides high transparency, allowing you to enjoy the original display quality without any noticeable loss. Additionally, ensure that the protector doesn't compromise the touch sensitivity of your phone's screen.

6/08/2023 2:48 pm  #10

Good

6/08/2023 2:48 pm  #11

Thanks

Board footera