Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 7:32 am  #1

What is the importance of the fundamental analysis

The mostly professional traders talk about the fundamental analysis and said that they are more important i want to know what is the important of fundamental analysis and which is base of thee fundamental analysis.

7/11/2015 3:11 pm  #2

Re: What is the importance of the fundamental analysis

The importance of fundamental analysis is just huge and to be understanding this we need to see experts and their results, it will just tell us how big scope there is in Forex for us, but even if we are not good enough to analysis yet we should not worry all too much because there are many great sites where we can get it done for free.

I am joined with a broker who plays double role for me with been an excellent company with their analysis service, it’s given on daily basis and it’s deadly accurate, so following it means profits too easily and this is provided by OctaFX broker the number one company of Asia since last 2-3 years!

12/04/2015 8:42 am  #3

I think fundamental analysis has the highest place in Forex market, it is what leads to certain profits, but we need to be deadly accurate plus know all about manipulation, as that is what happens with fundamental analysis. The best way is to use strict money management, and it is very easy for me given Nova FX, as they got 133% bonus on deposit, it is really awesome and also having their expert fundamental analysis too is seriously helpful for me.

12/16/2015 10:32 am  #4

It is obvious that Fundamental part is very crucial and the main movement in market comes from there only, so that’s why we need to be making sure that we keep highest priority on doing analysis, it is the true way of making profits consistently that too without any major trouble at all, but we of course need to be tip top, it is not okay to be average with fundamental analysis. I trade with OctaFX broker and they got brilliant service with providing free daily market news and analysis, it makes trading so much easier for me to follow and allows me to get positive results all the time without facing any major difficulty at all in any situation.

Board footera