Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:50 pm  #1

What is Forex ?

The forex is foreign currency exchange where we buy and sell the value of the different major country currency and the word "forex" is derived for the the word "Foreign Exchange". The foreign exchange is the biggest market of the world with daily turnover buying and selling of up to 7 trillions dollars. And there is no other market in the world that even come close to having this sort of trading volume part 24 hours period?

10/18/2015 4:33 pm  #2

Re: What is Forex ?

Forex is a brilliant business and doing this has really made my life so much better in every sense of way. I am able to do it anytime due to been active 24/5 while now the things are so much advance that I can do it from mobile as well which means I can do it from any corner of the world. I am using cTrader platform for mobile trading given it’s highly upgraded version with use of advance technology while there is also much more and is provided by OctaFX.

12/10/2015 4:25 am  #3

Forex is one of the finest business in the world, it comes with so many benefits especially given we have enough knowledge, experience and skills. I trade with Nova FX broker where they have outstanding 200 dollars free welcome bonus, it helps us to know things perfectly about trading and increase our chances of profits easily while having no fear or stress for losing makes things even better for new comers and allows us to see the whole opportunity that’s present in this risky market.

12/17/2015 2:45 pm  #4

Forex is a business that is good to be called master piece, it is really awesome in every piece of puzzle. Firstly we are able to start off with low investment which in my view is a really break through type of stuff since majority of traders are low investors, so it makes sense to see them loving this Forex business. I started off with just 8 dollars through OctaFX broker’s no deposit facility, it really helped me big time and gave me the kind of confidence I needed. Now I am working with my own investment above 1k, it’s going wonderful and I don’t have to do any job or work since I am already making enough out of this business to make me feel happy.

Board footera