Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2015 1:46 am  #1

Is Forex extra source of income?

What do you guys consider Forex as? I believe Forex is a really brilliant work, so considering it just as extra source of income is wrong instead Forex can be really great full time way of earning. I started off as just wanting to make some extra cash, but now I am in way making full time income and that’s too without any major trouble with help of Nova FX broker given their stable spread of 1.5 pips while there is also huge leverage up to 1:1000, it really helps in performing well.

12/26/2015 4:20 pm  #2

Re: Is Forex extra source of income?

No, for me it is full way of income, I don’t think we should keep Forex to limited source, it is a grand business and if we have ability then we can make it really big. I started off without thinking of too far, but things went so nicely that today I am happy to work out as full time. I must say, I have been well supported by my broker OctaFX, it is especially through their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade, it is also given on both winning and losing trades, so that makes me feel really happy with things and allows me to get success so much easier.

Board footera