Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 8:15 pm  #1

Can we make the big profit with the small investment?

The investment is very necessary in the trading and we need to good investment to make the huge profit . however i want to ask you professonal trader can we make big profit with the small investmet and how much time needed to make big profit?

10/10/2013 11:26 am  #2

Re: Can we make the big profit with the small investment?

I think it is not possible to make a huge profit by investing a small amount of money. If you can invest a huge amount of money you may earn a huge amount of profit as well. If you invest a small amount of money in Forex then you can earn accoriding to your invested money. It is also important that if you invest a huge amount of money then the possibilities of losing a huge money is also increased.

3/23/2015 4:11 pm  #3

Yes, we can make big profits even if the investment is on lower side but only if our ability is up to the mark and I am lucky that my ability is really good. I trade with OctaFX broker where I never have to trade with low investments since whenever I invest any money they add extra 50% bonus so that automatically makes my balance very healthy and that makes trading very easy and I don’t have to worry about anything.

5/25/2015 8:37 pm  #4

Yes, it is completely possible as everything boils up to our knowledge and experience, if we have good education then we can do anything in this fairly opened business. At the moment I am working with Nova FX broker where I am completing my education and it’s really perfect place to learn trading in a step by step manner and the best part is that we even get chance to try this with their $200 welcome bonus, it’s an no deposit bonus.

10/30/2015 11:28 am  #5

Investment is not the huddle for experts, if we have seen big traders they can easily convert 1 dollar into 100 and that into 1k, so it goes on and on, but if we are lacking in knowledge and experience then of course we can ever make much even with big investments. I don’t do any big investment yet I make fair amount of profits and it gets so much better thanks to OctaFX broker with their 50% bonus on deposit, it’s simply awesome.

11/04/2015 2:51 am  #6

А я с ребенком люблю смотреть открытие разных игрушек)

киндер сюрприз черепашки|

букет из киндер сюрпризов

11/06/2015 12:05 am  #7

Всем привет!

В в данном разделе предлагаю обсуждать холодное водоснабжение, которым вы пользуетесь.

На текущий день появилось много производителей, предлагающих очень качественные решения - легко и потеряться.

Поэтому предлагаю делиться своим опытом относительно правильности выбора той или иного фирмы-производителя.

Я лично свой выбор уже сделал - купить сантехнику вы сможете на сайте OPT.EXPERT - я уверен здесь наилучшие цены - заходите выбирайте ;)

Ссылку на магаз я дал выше по тексту.

Всем счастливо!

12/29/2015 3:41 pm  #8

Profit making in my view is dependent on our level of knowledge and experience, it won’t be a big huddle for traders if they got education, but for people who are lacking on this, it is obvious that they will seek other alternative in order to cover up for their lack of education or experience. Now it’s easy to say that other alternative is money or investment, I am lucky that I did both correctly with selection of OctaFX broker, it is master piece with having 50% bonus on deposit, so even with low capital, I am able to work smoothly and always in shape to make big profits, and a lot of has to do with education and experience that I have.

Board footera