Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:58 pm  #1

What is traded in the forex?

In the forex market you buy and sell the value of the currency and currency is traded in the forex market and currency is traded is in the pairs. the major currency pair is like EUR/USD, JPY/USD, AUD/USD etc when you buy eur/use you buying the euro and sell the Us dollar and if you are buying then you thin euro is strong the US dollar.

10/17/2015 5:29 pm  #2

Re: What is traded in the forex?

Forex trading is mainly an currency exchange business known as Foreign Exchange while we can also work on commodities, indices and much more, but it’s not all that easy to buy or sell, as the condition changes pretty quickly, so that’s why we need to be very careful with how we go about everything only then we will achieve profits. I am able to do it very easily due to incredible support that I get from my broker OctaFX with their news and analysis service.

1/02/2016 5:27 pm  #3

Forex is a global market where currency, commodities, indices, index and all these type of stuff are traded, so we need to keep eye on global happening around the world, it will help us know the direction of these instruments. I usually prefer trading on currency pairs where I get plenty of advantage with Nova FX broker, as they got stable spread from 1.5 pips to high leverage up to 1:1000 while there is also smooth trading platform, it’s all in one!

1/25/2016 1:02 pm  #4

There are a lot of stuff that’s traded in Forex which includes CFD specifications and Forex specifications, so we can select what we find easy and it is most suitable for us, I usually prefer currency pairs like EU, EJ and such pairs, as I am use to them and they are much easier to predict and follow as compare to others. I get extra benefits with all these things with OctaFX broker, as they have lowest spread in the market starting from 0.1 pips, so with such company, it is always special to try on anything we like and mostly we end up in good profits, but of course we need to some knowledge and experience in order to gain from these benefits.

Board footera