Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2015 7:34 am  #1

Do you share credit with broker?

This is a really interesting question that I love to know because most people are lightening quick when it comes to counting the fault of broker even with minor issues, but how many of us are that fast in giving credit to the broker with their contribution? I don’t care about others but for me I always give credit for my success to my broker Nova FX, it has really made my life easier with their lovely features and facilities especially not charging anything on long term trades that go overnight!

2/08/2016 12:05 pm  #2

Re: Do you share credit with broker?

Absolutely yes, I completely give credit of my success to my broker OctaFX and not just me but most of my friends do the same, we all started through their 8 dollars no deposit bonus several years back and made big profits. Now each of us got our own account and we all make good profits. It is great to work with one broker since we can discuss so much and that always lead us to great profits. Also, the best thing is that we can always demand profits straight away, it is not something possible with other companies and that’s why they are highly reputed and rated as the number one broker in Asia and one of the best worldwide.

2/11/2016 5:49 pm  #3

As they say you don’t realize value of something till you have it and same thing happened with my friend, he was working with me since last 5-6 years with Vinson Financials broker, but just few months back he made switch to get 100% bonus, but unfortunately the broker was scammer and he lost all money due to slippage and such dirty tricks. Now he is back with Vinson Financials and always gives credit to them for the success since he knows how tough it is to manage with wrong broker.

2/17/2016 5:10 am  #4

We should obviously because when we are so quick with blaming the broker then why not be equally quick praising them if they are good?  I always appreciate my broker OctaFX since this is one company that’s been right there with me in all my trouble and their lovely facilities especially the low spreads starting from just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus the giant 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able, it all comes up as great benefits for me to cut out the losses and that really puts me at comfort which obviously brings in good profits consistently, but without been comfortable, it is next to impossible, so this is why their role is so important.

3/18/2016 8:00 pm  #5

That’s nice to see Tayler, I have seen so many people never appreciating good brokers instead they only criticize them and once they leave them and join other companies, they realize the worth of good broker. I am lucky that my first encounter was with wrong brokers, so this has made me understood the importance of good broker. I always say thanks to OctaFX broker since without their quality service, I might have struggle fair with like many of you, but fortunately I found them and now I am happy with making regular profits especially with their mobile cTrader platform, I can do trading even when I am at job, so this has made my life really easy and simple.

4/26/2016 3:07 pm  #6

I honestly feel nice that many people appreciate the work that brokers do, it’s obvious that they make merry from the service they provide to us, but still I respect and feel proud of honest brokers since aren’t too many such brokers which we can actually appreciate, so that’s why it’s so rare for anyone to appreciate broker. I also want to appreciate my broker which is OctaFX, they’re one of the best brokerage houses in the world and that’s on every font, it’s the reason why I like to work with them and it always leads to multiple benefits and I can make profits regularly without any major difficulty at all, so that automatically allows me to work nicely.

Board footera