Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 10:12 pm  #1

What is the role of the broker in the forex trading ?

The mostly traders say's that the role of the broker in the forex trading is very important and with out broker we can't start the trading so what you think what is role of the broker in the forex trading and can we start the trading with out broker?

6/30/2015 4:27 pm  #2

Re: What is the role of the broker in the forex trading ?

Massive role broker has in trading, if we are with the right broker we might not notice much, but once joining wrong broker will bring sense to us how crucial a good broker helps. I have plenty of bad taste, but now I am satisfied with Nova FX broker and their sensational service, it’s having everything possible to make us trade easily especially 111% bonus on deposit which can be used in whatever way we wish without any extra conditions

2/19/2016 1:54 am  #3

In Forex a broker’s role is said to be the biggest because everything is done through them only, if we have right broker then our average performance is turn into good while with wrong company even our small mistakes are highlighted in grand way, therefore it makes sense only to give time for research and start only when we have a reliable broker. It took me almost 3-4 months to figure out the right broker, but I am happy that my research was rewarded since from last 3 years, I have been working with OctaFX broker and I rely upon them completely and so far I have not been disappointed with them and really boosted the results for me big time.

2/23/2016 2:42 am  #4

Hard to present the exact importance of brokers, but I would say it is like tea without sugar (unless you have diabetes) or food without salt (unless you are Chinese), this is why we must seek for the best and ensure everything before starting. I have done so much research and only then I found Vinson Financials; They are a magnificent companies exactly how one wishes for with clear past and been highly rated one as well.

3/28/2016 3:59 am  #5

To say the role of broker been the biggest won’t be wrong, I believe broker have the broker to change one’s career in early stage, if we get right broker then we can win often and that’s too without struggling too much, but wrong broker means we will have to go into serious battle and unfortunately the outcome of these battles are never good. I am working with OctaFX broker where I never have to battle too much, this is all thanks to their top class service which includes having the lowest spread in the industry at 0.1 pips while they also have mouth-watering cash back service that gives me 15 dollars profits per lot size trade which is even for losing one’s too, so just magnificent to work with them!

4/07/2016 12:58 pm  #6

The obvious role of a broker is to be the middlemen and connect us to the market, but another role or say responsibility that broker got to take, it’s making sure that newbies trade with comfort instead of gambling or such action, I am fairly lucky that I have a very caring broker in OctaFX, it’s level ahead of others and can be consider as client-oriented company with having classic features which includes low spreads from 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s also develop for ECN trading and makes life easier with no tension over slippage, re-quote or delay, so that automatically makes trading easier to do and allows me the comfort.

Board footera