Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 10:23 pm  #1

Forex trading is your base of income ?

The mostly traders are not depend on the trading because it is high risky and make the money with the forex trading is not easy so i want to know that the forex trading is your base of income or you do the forex trading as a part time?

6/06/2015 4:59 pm  #2

Re: Forex trading is your base of income ?

When I started doing trading it was not really my base of income as I was doing job at that time, but things went so smoothly that slowly I started gaining confident and today I am solo doing Forex and earning enough, I do share credit with Nova FX my current broker, it has helped me on every step whether it’s with their welcome bonus of 200 USD or the amazing 111% deposit bonus both has been a major part of my life and success!

2/27/2016 8:26 am  #3

Re: Forex trading is your base of income ?

Yeah at the present moment, I will definitely say Forex is the source of income for me in a major way, but of course it is too early for me to decide a career in here, it is something that can be good if we have education and experience on, but without those part working, I bet it will be extremely difficult to work out things. I trade with OctaFX broker and they have outstanding benefits with low spreads starting from just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also daily market news and analysis provided to all and following that keeps me in relatively comfortable zone and allows me to be successful which is why I really like it so much.

Board footera