Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2023 10:33 am  #1

Why would a man need testosterone?

Bigger, Faster, Stronger? Do you take testosterone? What are the benefits of testosterone?

7/11/2023 10:35 am  #2

Re: Why would a man need testosterone?

Testosterone is a sex hormone that plays important roles in the body. In men, it's thought to regulate sex drive (libido), bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength, and the production of red blood cells and sperm. A small amount of circulating testosterone is converted to estradiol, a form of estrogen.

7/11/2023 10:37 am  #3

Re: Why would a man need testosterone?

It is always better to consult with your doctor first. From my side I can say that the best time to take testosterone boosters is when your natural testosterone levels start to fall. Testosterone cypionate remains one of the most popular, I found info about top brands of testosterone cypionate online. Also testosterone injections can potentially increase muscle mass and strength. They're anabolic, so they might give us an edge when it comes to training and competition.

Last edited by samajo (8/15/2023 2:19 am)

Board footera