Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:33 pm  #1

Is you life partner support you in the forex trading ?

I think the forex trading is the high risky business and being trader you need some one support you in the forex trading and i think if you life partner support you in the trading then you will more motivate in the trading so i want to can your life partner support you in the trading and how much you confidence is increase if he or she support you ?

5/28/2015 2:34 pm  #2

Re: Is you life partner support you in the forex trading ?

At the moment I have complete support from my family and I feel they have no reason not to do so because I am not making any investment yet I am making healthy profits thanks to Nova FX broker, it has brilliant 200 dollars welcome bonus scheme, so by using this I can work easily without fear of losing and because of great conditions and zero restrictions, I am always making serious profits easily because of their lovely service that they provide.

2/27/2016 12:18 pm  #3

Re: Is you life partner support you in the forex trading ?

Unfortunately or fortunately, it is hard to decide but anyway I am not married yet, so perhaps such stuff is not yet known to me. I am at the moment doing trading well and my family is very much happy with it and I believe it is obvious because I am making profits, if I was losing then the scenario might be different. At the moment, I am trading with OctaFX broker and with them, I am easily able to make profits because of their low spreads which is just around 0.2 pips while their leverage is also pretty high up to 1.500, so that really seals the deal for me and makes me work smoothly without facing any major difficulties at all.

Board footera