Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2013 11:56 am  #1

Forex is a job or business?

Forex is the largest global currency market in the world. But do you think that Forex is job or business. I think Forex is nothing but  a business. In job you can get a fixed salary. But in Forex, there is no limitation of earning. You can earn a huge amount of profit or lose a huge amount of money just like business. What do you think?

11/07/2013 12:57 pm  #2

Re: Forex is a job or business?

Forex is totally business. There is no boss and time restriction in Forex. You have your own times and you are your own boss. You can fix your own time for trading and your othe jobs and daily life tasks.

3/12/2015 8:50 pm  #3

The definition of a job is where you work under someone and he is either your boss or the person you work for so you have to do things on given time with certain restrictions and that’s what is called job. In a business we start it on our own ability and whatever we do is totally our own build schedule as no one is boss here and that’s what business is.

Forex of course is a chilling business because of the profit that one can make here and with the help of trustworthy company like OctaFX as they really put soul into this and help us get results with their low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and plenty of other help.

3/06/2016 3:58 pm  #4

Forex is a business and one of the top ones as well, but like everything there is a flip side to this, the best way we can work towards achieving wise results is, to gain as much education as possible because without that there is no scope here without that and even if we become successful, it will only be temporary work and won’t really help us gain too much. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have help me greatly given there is incredible demo contest that we can participate on and not just gain great practice, but also be able to win massive prizes that can really turn the tide in our life in a great way!

Board footera