Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2015 3:47 am  #1

Are you successful?

It might not sound too right to call our self successful, it’s something you should leave others to judge, so that we will get the correct results. If we judge our self we will always be bias towards our favor, so that’s why I always ask others to tell whether I am successful or not. I am able to make over 1-2k profits per month easily with trading due to Nova FX broker’s support with their stable spread; it is just 1.5 pips for all major pairs!

1/15/2016 7:49 am  #2

Re: Are you successful?

I don’t know because I am still to understand what success really would be, but what I want to achieve is making profits by proper trades without involvement of luck, it is something that I believe should be the criteria of real success, as it is never about profit making, as we see many people do that, but hardly ever anyone is able to achieve it consistently and that is the point to be noted when we talk about real success. If anyone is really successful then making regular profits should be a walk in the park, I am currently making decent profits, but still I am far from consistent, but it helps having OctaFX broker’s low spread of 0.2 pips, as that really gives me extra chance of winning every trade.

3/29/2016 2:21 pm  #3

I think success has many different meaning for different people, I believe there are people making 1-2k profits per month yet they won’t consider themselves successful while similarly a lower level trader will wish to gain that much and be completely relaxed with things, so basically we are all at different levels and success is judged from that level only. My level of success is to be able to make 2-3k profits per month, I am bit far but I believe with hard work I can get it in next 1 year or so, it is also thanks to OctaFX broker that I have got helped fair bit through the massive cash back service which gives me 15 dollars profits per lot size.

4/06/2016 12:38 pm  #4

David, you made a really interesting point and I must say it’s spot on. I believe the general success is when you know you have made profits by logical reason instead of fluke, when you do that then I believe it’s the sign that we really belong here. I think many people consider amount to be the judge as far successful and failure is concern, but my view is entirely different and that’s the way we have achieved things is how we know where we stand. I also work with OctaFX broker, it’s really awesome with many benefits like you already mention. I really love their rebate program where I can get 50% back on all trading orders; it’s very special and gives freedom!

Board footera