Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 10:19 pm  #1

Is forex trading rewarding business?

In my personal opinion i think the forex trading business is the high rewarded business of the world but you need to have the good quality of the education and good skills of the trading and i think if you have the good skills then you will get the success and it give you the big reward. but need to give the 100% to the forex trading.

7/16/2015 9:14 am  #2

Re: Is forex trading rewarding business?

Yes, it is definitely a pretty rewarding business if done correctly, but if we don’t do it in right manner then we should be very much ready to struggle. I get double rewards thanks to Nova FX and their lovely benefits with offers like Super Nova, It allows me to get extra 5%, so that’s just too good for anyone and when we do scalping, it only makes things easier with such addition which might look small but for traders like me with low investment it’s a gold pot

2/17/2016 5:28 pm  #3

Yeah Forex is one of the finest businesses in the world and is seriously rewarding as well, this is exactly why I believe we should put good effort to work it out since it can be seriously beneficial for rest of our life. I am working with OctaFX broker where they double up the rewards for us, so it is great to work through them. I am really enjoying their low spreads which starts just from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also massive bonus that’s up to 50%, it is use able and gives real push to our capital, so that way we can work things so much better and makes life so much comfortable and easy.

3/18/2016 7:00 pm  #4

Tayler, I am also trading with OctaFX broker and like you said it is pretty good. Now if you just compare the potential of earning here then it will blow our minds off, I mean I have seen people make 1k easily with just 100-200 USD investment, so this is the most incredible part of this company. I started from their Micro account which was just with 5 dollars minimum, Now I am using their ECN account with over 1k investment, I’m regularly making solid profits and feel so good with everything here, I never have to wait for the payments since that’s set instant here while no commission is charged either, so that’s pretty cool too especially for newbies like me.

4/28/2016 11:17 am  #5

Forex is definitely a highly rewarding and profitable business, but it’s all in case that we have got ability or else we will never be able to make too far. The best way to get the ability going up is through education and experience; if we’re having that then we will win more often than not. I have learned a lot from one of the best sites in the world and that’s Baby Pips, it’s not just that, but what other great benefits for me so far has been trading with OctaFX broker which has got brilliant demo contest like cTrader, it’s seriously handy with having 400 USD prize while it’s also weekly based making it even better to use.

8/20/2016 11:25 am  #6

Forex is the largest economic market in the world. Traders invest money in forex and earn more profits. Successful traders follow trading tips and strategies. They have good knowledge and experience.

8/24/2016 2:03 pm  #7

Forex trading is indeed highly rewarding business, but this is a lot to do with how we work and our ability, if we have that then we will definitely gain a lot. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get excellent benefits whether it’s to do their gigantic 50% use able deposit bonus or if it’s to do with their rebate scheme, it’s all super and really helps with working without having to worry over anything while we can start with as low as 5 dollars which makes it even better.

9/26/2016 6:20 pm  #8

Yes I have
I think "Trading in the Zone" is a good book for forex trading.It is very important to learn more about forex formula , the history of it, how you can earn, the currency price and everything so the person will be more successful in this field of business.

10/15/2016 5:32 pm  #9

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.

It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appearance.
I must say that you’ve done a very good job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari. Exceptional Blog!
collegeessays.cf

10/28/2016 5:03 am  #10

Im simply listing the Forex brokers who have been reported as Forex Robot friendly, in particular any Free EA with good trading performance, just found interesting one at wwi forum called xmt scalper , similar automatic system compare to MDP. and I saw their some member got good performance while trade same with my broker Tickmill, is there any chance anyone here ever use xmt scalper on their daily trade, any feedback when using ecn account would be good, especially tickmill trading platform. its a free EA, i think its best to share the nice setting with other it would help many trader much way than just profit gained.

Board footera