Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 9:32 am  #1

signal gbpaud

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = bearish engulfing candle which pushed the pair approached the pivot de red mark shows the pair still potentially going to happen reflection of the bullish pivot de mark this as reversal

10/02/2013 1:22 pm  #2

Re: signal gbpaud

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = although the pair remained in the consolidation zone narrows between the two trend lines de red and green mark but two bullish hammer candle emerged as a strong indication of a bullish trend line break will occur de mark green as bullish acceleration mode

10/07/2013 1:00 pm  #3

Time Frame 4 H

reason = two bullish hammer candle is not strong push pair out of the consolidation zone narrows between the two trend lines de red and green marks that pair still but moving neutral

10/08/2013 10:06 pm  #4

Time Frame 4 H

reason = bullish candle and candle doji appears not lead pair continued bullish trend de mark above the green line as bullish acceleration mode but are flat or sideways

5/26/2016 10:43 am  #5

Trading on GBP/AUD can be seriously profitable, but it’s equally risky too, so that’s why we got to make sure we cover up things correctly and only that is something which will help us succeed and achieve positive results, I grateful to OctaFX broker that with them, I can take the journey to anywhere quite easily and that’s through their daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow still pretty effective, so that’s why I am able to perform nicely. They also have got amazing swap free account; it helps me with overnight trading and gives me comfort since obviously not having to pay any overnight charges is beneficial and leads to great profits fairly consistently without much trouble.

Board footera