Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2022 1:50 pm  #1

How long does it take a YouTube review channel to hit 10k views?

There’s really no way of knowing since there is no way of forcing people to watch your videos. There are some ways of “maybe” helping it be sooner than later.I would say just not to worry about it and focus on just making the videos you want to make.It may take you 5 months, a year, maybe 3 years. It all depends on a lot of things.How many videos are you going to make ?Having just one video on your channel is going to make the 10,000 views really impossible to get to. However making a hundred good videos will make it more reasonable to get to the 10,000 views quicker.Hope that helped at least a little bit. I know its not what you wanted to hear but it is the truth.

5/21/2022 8:21 am  #2

Re: How long does it take a YouTube review channel to hit 10k views?

Good afternoon. All of you probably know about the benefits of YouTube. Personally, I've been using YouTube for almost a decade now and it's clear why this website has such a reputation despite everything it has achieved and may continue to do in the future. YouTube is probably the best video sharing website right now due to the sheer amount of versatile content available to just about anyone. This website has also built up a strong sense of community, which can be seen in the comment section of each video, the collaboration between youtube users, and the interaction with fans on this website.

4/12/2024 10:10 am  #3

Re: How long does it take a YouTube review channel to hit 10k views?

Probably a lot depends on the topic of the channel.
If this is, for example, a music channel, then it has a better chance of quick ratings.
By the way, read about how to properly stream music to YouTube https://gyre.pro/blog/how-to-live-stream-music--on-youtube perhaps this is where your secret to success lies.

Board footera