Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2018 9:40 am  #1

What is your trading plan today?

In my own Forex trading, I do not have to develop a trading plan every single day, That is wrong and will make a trader to make too many mistakes. In my own trade, i have a fixed strategy and plan, I use them for every single trade and as such helps me to succeed in Forex.

online wire transfer service

6/20/2018 8:23 am  #2

Re: What is your trading plan today?

Such a nice forum!!! Thanks for provides useful and wonderful information. 

9/28/2018 3:46 pm  #3

My plans are something that stays on same pattern, as I am not someone who likes chopping and changing. So, that’s why I like to stick to one plan and make sure I right through it. Once you do that then you generate better chances for yourself and allows you to perform better.

I do a lot of things when it’s about planning but the top thing is around Gbp Chf forecast or even for other currencies, it keeps me ahead of many and when you do that, then you automatically enables yourself to make good profits.

9/20/2019 11:09 am  #4

It’s ultimately down to personal opinions and choices. I prefer the selection after forex broker reviews following but if someone has alternative to pick through, it’s also no big deal. I have gone through various sites to figure out the best and amongst those, I would stand with Forexing the most to do with their setup which is pretty nice and cool for everyone to be at comfort with and gives a good direction to go on doing things right.

10/30/2020 6:51 am  #5

Good advice

12/18/2020 7:16 am  #6

What are your favorite fonts to use?

Im a big fan of Rockwell, Garamond, Arial and Helvetica.

Would be nice to see what some of you use, maybe I can start trying out new styles

1/05/2021 6:26 am  #7

Not exactly a kind of person who sets too much as per planning is concern, as I focus more on FX automated software, which do the part for me rather smoothly. I like it more with Myfxtools, which gives a significant coverage to all Forex products, including finest EAs, Signal services and more, so all this is very much a perfect combination of how one can go about things and able to make better trading decisions as well.

5/28/2021 12:16 pm  #8

For 7 years I'm involved with a fantastic broker namely FreshForex which is 16 years regulated booker. They are outstanding following reasons:

* Online education
* spread from 0 pips
* lower margin level
*laverage 1:2000
* Higher deposit bonouse
* friendly behaviour.

9/06/2022 12:42 pm  #9

I most use price action analysis on TP Global FX broker since I believe Forex market depends on strategy only and out of them price action is best of the best.

Board footera