Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2017 10:07 am  #1

Experience and knowledge for survival

After Years of trading, a perfect Goal you must fight For in Forex, is keeping alive , whatever the market case, now I am focusing hard to keep alive in the market not caring about profits, but trying to reduce losses and prevent the big loss, I believe that is the perfect way to join winners side in Forex market.

money wiring services

6/29/2018 4:46 am  #2

Re: Experience and knowledge for survival

Very nice! Good information is available on this forum

9/21/2018 4:22 pm  #3

Frankly speaking, it is not good to have such mindset, as one shouldn’t be going for survival mode from the start, it is BETTER that we are fearless and try to be positive all the time. I NEVER fear but I still remain grounded and calm with my plans and strategies.

The simple way is to have proper management and then also to follow experts, and that really helps. I use
Amazon stock forecast, which is as good as they are meant to be and could be the backbone kind for most, especially beginners.

9/06/2022 12:42 pm  #4

Knowledge is much more important than any other material so newcomers should use numerous journals and forums. Yes, they can use the TP Global FX blog and education section for learning.

Board footera