Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2019 5:17 am  #23

Re: XtreamForex Company News

XtreamForex- Forex Trading Products

Choose wide range of Forex Trading Products and create your investments portfolio including forex, shares, indices, crypto-currency, metal and energy. XtreamForex offers more than 175 forex trading products. Check our more Forex Trading Products.  Register your account and Get extra benefits.

Forex: The foreign exchange market is the world’s largest trading market. XtreamForex offers opportunities whatever the volatility in the market. You can Trade more than 60 major, minor, and exotic currency pairs with 0.0 pips.

Indices:  Start trading on major Indices. Indices are financial derivatives that are calculated as a subjective average of share prices of top performing companies. At XtreamForex you can find some of the top indices such as NAS100, SPX500, US30, ESP35 and much more.

CryptoCurrency: XtreamForex offers to clients many digital currencies. You can trade with world most traded digital Currencies like at Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and many more. You can start trading anytime or anywhere.

Stocks: With XtreamForex you can buy stocks CFDs in the world’s biggest companies. Our CFD Stock allows you to buy and sell shares in major corporations listed i.e US, UK AND EU companies

Last edited by xtreamforex (7/23/2021 2:01 am)

12/04/2019 4:49 am  #24

Learn How to Trade Forex?

Many people that want to learn to trade on the Forex market feel that they lack the time spend to sit in front of their PC for hours on end watching the market News, about forex, and Forex basic concepts. No need to spend more time there. We provide Trade forex related information here

Forex: Forex is a conversation of one currency to another. Forex or foreign exchange or currency trading is a worldwide open market for currency trading. This means that the Currency prices are daily Fluctuating against each other, and offering multiple trading opportunities to all entire the world.

Forex Trading Steps:
[list=1]

• Choose a currency pair: Firstly decide which currency pairs you want to trade. With over 65 currency pairs you select the best one that is right for you or for your earning process. Fundamental research tools can assist you spot currency trading opportunities to suit your trading style. We suggested that you take your time to understand the amount of price volatility associated with the currency pair to help manage your risk.

•  
    [list=1]
  • Decide on the type of forex trade: In the forex trading you buy Lots, in the unit of base currency. In CFD Trading you trade a quantity of CFDs in the unit of base currency. In spread betting you trade pound per point movements etc.

•  
    [list=1]
  • Decide to buy or sell: Once you have picked a market, you need to know about currency price, which is done by bringing up an order ticket on the platform. Every pair is base and quote currency. The base currency is the currency on the left of the currency pair and the quote currency pair on the right sides.  

• How do I Trade Forex?

• Learn concepts of how the forex markets works.
    • Open a Forex Trading Live Account.
    • Build an Excellent Trading Plan.
    • Choose best fit trading Platform.

Trading Benefits:

• High Liquidity.
    • Trade on leverage
    • 24/5 Live support
    • Regular opportunities
    • Trade anytime from anywhere.

More information related Forex Trading visit here.

Last edited by xtreamforex (7/23/2021 2:02 am)

12/12/2019 3:46 am  #25

Most Interesting Facts about Forex Market

Forex Market is world’s biggest Financial Market. Still many people see Forex as a boring industry, one that demands the constant task of heavy analysis, stress and risk. But if you look deeper into the market, then you will see dynamics and the profit generation opportunities turn it in a lucrative option for making more money or even starting a business.
    Here you can read some most interesting facts about Forex Market if you are start trading in Forex Market.
    [list=1]
    [*]Forex Market is considered to be the Largest Financial Market in the World where you can buy, sell and speculate on currencies. Approximately 5.3 Trillion Dollars traded daily in Forex Market which is more than future and equity market combined.
    [*]85% of all Forex Trades occur on only major 7 currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
    [*]66% of US Currency is held overseas by private individuals, foreign governments and institutions.
    [*]90% of all foreign exchange transaction includes US Dollar.
    [*]41% of all Forex transactions are conducted in United Kingdom, whereas only 19% happen in US and rest 40% transaction accounts in other part of the world.
    [*]5% of total volume in forex is attributed to retail traders. Approximate 99% of the retail traders can’t turn in a year’s worth of profit.
    [*]GBP/USD is also known as cable. Back before fiber optics and satellites, stock exchanges in London and New York communicated by a long steel cable under the Atlantic. Because of this, GBP/USD is still called the ‘cable’ today.
    [*]44% of Forex Traders are between the ages of 25 and 34.
    [*]11% Female Traders represent Forex Market.
    [*]180 Currencies are used in 195 countries across the world.
    [*]Kuwaiti Dinar is the world's strongest currency and has the highest currency value.
    [*]Germany has the largest global Forex Players.
    [*]Forex Traders are referred to as Bull and Bear. The Bulls are optimistic ones who believe that Forex Market will go up at a particular time while bear traders believes that price will fall.
    [*]4X Volume of trading in Forex compared to the Global Gross Domestic Product.
    [*]53X Foreign Exchange Trading Volume compared to NYSE.
    [/list]
    Forex Market is one of the Largest International Financial Market in the world. To make large profit Open an account with Best Forex Broker. 

12/17/2019 5:15 am  #26

Christmas Special Offer!
    $30 No Deposit Bonus from XtreamForex

Don’t miss out! Go and Grab this Opportunity. Start your live trading with a $30 no deposit bonus offer from world best Forex Broker in the market. Enjoy Live Forex trading without any Deposit as well as any risk. With XtreamForex it is easy to make money trading Forex. We make every effort to provide the best customer experience and give the widest opportunities to our trader! Best Opportunity for beginners.

Offer Applicable: All new Traders.
    Offer Availability: Limited Time Only.
    Bonus Amount: 30USD

Joining link:https://my.xtreamforex.com/

How to Apply:
    •             Open a New Live Trading Account
    •             Pass the personal data verification procedure.
    •             And, Get a $30 no deposit bonus.

Note: $30 No Deposit Bonus trading account will only be approved after call verification.

Last edited by xtreamforex (7/23/2021 2:03 am)

12/30/2019 12:19 am  #27

Are there any bonuses for joining? Do you only do forex or bitcoin and crypto also available?

1/10/2020 3:55 am  #28

Avoid these Common mistakes while trading!

Trading has become more accessible than eternally for beginners. First thing, if the risks are coming don’t scare you away from trading, you need to become familiar with some common mistakes that lead up to from failure position. Avoid these mistakes in your trading, your business runs better. Here are some mistakes to avoid:

• Trading without a strategy:  It is crucial that you approach trading as a business and create a strategic plan that includes short- and long-term goals, the amount of capital you have available and a plan of action. You need to establish what you will be trading.  A good trading plan needs to be concise, objective, researched and continually evaluated at standard intervals.
    • Not Following Stop-Loss Orders: Setting and following a stop-loss is very vital for success in day trading. Stringent stop loss is to put a limit on the losses before they grow big. Losses below the security gap do not blight the trader. One of the common mistakes is when any client crosses a stop order after losing. This mistake commonly happens in the anticipation of a reverse course.
    • Risking More Than You Can Afford to Lose: The key part of your risk management strategy is to establish how much of your assets you are willing to risk on each trade. Day traders superlatively should risk less than 1% of their capital on any single trade. That means that a stop-loss order closes out a trade if it results in no more than a 1% loss of trading assets.
    • Not waiting for the right trade: A new day trader must reveal the patience required in waiting for the right trade to match what the technical analysis indicates. Experienced traders wait for the right timing instead of forcing a trade, entering at the erroneous price, and overtrading their account.
    • Trying to Anticipate the News: Many pairs rise or downfall sharply in the wake of scheduled economic news releases. Anticipating the direction the pair will move, and taking a position before the news comes out, seems like an easy way to make a premium profit. It isn't. Often the price will move in both directions, sharply and quickly, before picking a continual direction.

Forex Market is one of the Largest International Financial Market entire the world. To make a large profit Open an account with Best Forex Broker.

1/20/2020 5:24 am  #29

XtreamForex Live trading Contest 2020!!

The biggest offer of the year is here!! XtreamForex has launched Live Trading Contest 2020 for real traders. Both new and existing traders can take part in the Trading Contest. Join this contest and grab the opportunity to race head to head with renowned and experienced forex traders all over the world.

How to Apply:

1.   Open a Live Account with XtreamForex.
    2.  Verify your account.
    3.  Deposit $500.
    4.  Trade and win up to 31,000 USD in cash

Contest prizes:

>> 1st - $13,000
    >> 2nd - $10,000
    >> 3rd - $7,000

* The place from 4-13th is rewarded with $100 each*

Joining Link: https://my.xtreamforex.com/LiveTradingContest2020

Registration Dates:
    Start - 20th January 2020
    End - 29th February 2020

Trading Period
    Start - 1st March 2020
    End - 31st March 2020

Result Announcement 3RD APRIL 2020
     Contest Availability: WorldWide 
     Note: Traders, who already joined XtreamForex, can directly participate in this contest from their member area!
    [img][/img]

Last edited by xtreamforex (7/23/2021 2:04 am)

1/27/2020 5:27 am  #30

What Type of Trader are you?

In the Forex trading market for beginners, it is very important to learn how to do forex trading and what type of trader you are. Learning is important before doing anything and especially in forex trading because forex trading market is very volatile and there is most of the chance to lose money. Read to know about what type of forex trader you are.

Four types of Forex Traders:-

The Scalper Trader: - Scalping is a trading style specializes in profiting off small price changes, generally after a trade is executed and becomes profitable. Scalpers hold their trades for a few seconds to a few minutes at the most. Their main motive is to grab very small amounts of pips as many times as they can in a day.2.

[i]The Day Trader: - Day Traders are those who take their trades at the beginning of the day and then with the end of the day they closed their traders. They finished the day with either a profit or a loss. These kinds of traders do not hold their trades overnight.[/i]

[i][i]The Swing Trader: - Swing traders are those who hold their trades for many days. This type of traders can’t monitor their charts throughout the day and they have take too much time to close their trades as they are always wish to swing the market so they can close their trade in profit.[/i][/i]

[i][i][i][i]The Position Trader: - The Position Traders are those who holds their trades for several weeks, days, months and sometime for years. Position Trading is pretty much opposite of Day Trading. This is the trading that suits for super patient, witty and long sighted traders who have a real feel for the markets.[/i][/i][/i][/i]

[i][i][i]You become the best trader in the future.Join XtreamForex[/i][/i][/i]

Last edited by xtreamforex (1/27/2020 5:30 am)

8/19/2020 4:48 am  #31

XtreamForex Payment Methods

XtreamForex offers a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods which include wire transfer and a variety of e-wallets such as Neteller, Bitcoin, Skrill, and others. Our funding process is fast and reliable you can use various methods to funding your account with various payment methods. XtreamForex funding process is fully automated will just need to enter the amount In USD while depositing the funds in your trading account. Deposits can take between 10 minutes and 2 business days depending on the method and are mostly fee-free.

XtreamForex provides you a variety of local and international payment options to choose from. Choose the payment option that suits your requirement with easy processing.

While transfer your funds you will not need to convert your funds in USD or some other money, keeping and attracting back using your area payment indicates you don't have to stress over money change.

Steps To Follow For Deposit Payment

• Go to the Deposit section in your Member Area, choose the method of payment such as Neteller, Skrill, and others.
    • Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, select the currency, and click Next.
    • You will be shown a summary of the transaction. Check details and click Confirm Payment.
    • You’ll be redirected to the page where you will need to select your mobile provider and enter your phone number. Click Pay.
    • You will see a confirmation page with the message that you will be receiving a text on your phone with instructions to complete the transaction. Open the text on your phone and follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

XtreamForex is continuously trying to make deposits and withdrawals as easy as possible for our customers so that getting paid becomes faster than ever before. We have recently launched two new payment methods of Deposit from African Countries that can deposit via Online Naira Payment Gateway and Trade Forex. This allows the user to most secure, easy to use, and mobile-friendly Payment Gateway for African Countries. We are committed to our clients to provide them the better trading conditions so that they can easily focus on Trading and earn a reliable profit.

To know more visit https://xtreamforex.com/payment-methods/

Last edited by xtreamforex (8/19/2020 4:48 am)

8/28/2020 1:59 am  #32

Trade With Best Forex Broker

XtreamForex is one of the Best Forex Broker that offers a number of trading products to trade around the globe. We are using straight processing liquidity for our institutional partners. We allow you to trade in various major forex currencies, stocks, Indices, commodities that enable the competitive price with the tight spread and good trading speed.

We providing superior trading conditions for both retail and institutional clients to boost your trading experience.

XtreamForex Account Types

We offering a variety of account types that suits your requirement. The minimum deposit to open a Micro trading account with just 5$. Our spread starts from 0 pips and leverage upto the 1:1000. The following are 5 distinct account types that boost your trading experience with the better trading style:

• Micro Account
    • Standard Account
    • ECN Account
    • ECN Pro Account
    • VIP Account

Swap-Free Account

We will be offering the swap-free account for the clients of the Muslim faith. In order to get the Swap-free account you will just need to open as usual either you can email the support to request the swap-free account.

XtreamForex Demo Account

XtreamForex Provide the Free demo accounts where you can practice your trading skills and knowledge on the various trading platforms. If you want to open a Demo account with XtreamForex you just need to fill the online registration form to the website. Your account details will be sent on your registered email and you will get the $100,000 virtual cash in your trading account.

Deposit and Withdrawal

XtreamForex offering various deposit methods. If you want to deposit in your trading account then you have an option to choose Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Visa, Skrill, Neteller, and more. You can also fund your account via wire transfer. Our deposit and withdrawal is very fast and easy you just need to enter the details you can either send an email to the support.

To know more visit https://xtreamforex.com//

Last edited by xtreamforex (8/28/2020 2:00 am)

11/19/2021 12:28 am  #33

Start Forex Trading Risk-Free! Get $30 No deposit Bonus

Xtreamforex is offering $30 No Deposit Bonus. Enjoy the FREE trading funds & make real profits, without the need to have your own money involve. Register now; get $30 No Deposit money in your trading account & also get FREEBIE in your mail box. OPEN FOREX TRADING ACCOUNT NOW & EARN REAL MONEY. This offer is for limited period.

Know more about No Deposit Bonus:

Claim your No Deposit now & also get FREEBIE ►

$30 No Deposit Bonus

Board footera