Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2013 3:43 am  #1

help paypal

Sorry, I had the unpleasant experience in PP. Since 2 years ago i dah Verified Account. then abis tuh balance. Because I rarely wear, 3 months ago I bought PP via exchanger $ 25 was paid for hosting. I want to pay fitting could not be cashed or asking for verification of the document again.

Anyone have the same experience?

Last edited by sara59852 (9/27/2013 3:44 am)

9/29/2013 4:09 am  #2

Re: help paypal

Actually, if you accept paypal balance and the status is completed, and the sudden limit, immediately wrote to ask for a refund on the shipper (exchanger) and re-claim.

There are several things that must be considered in order to account not dilimit. Access in one paypal account. Receiving illegal balance is another example.

9/29/2013 11:06 am  #3

cuman based on experience, some accounts I often dilimited unilaterally by the PP, has a complaint, you also evidence still not successful.
last time, there are funds to enter my pp, then withdrawn, then I finally inserted in the limit, and until now my account is limited to the complaint and the evidence that was ignored.

250 dollars when there are fruits of his own. if the same total combined! 1k value can be used.

9/29/2013 8:22 pm  #4

Paypal is good and parent payment processor. Almost 90% stores and websites support paypal. Paypal is having issues in india and is not supported in Pakistan also.

10/05/2013 4:47 pm  #5

sara59852 wrote:

Sorry, I had the unpleasant experience in PP. Since 2 years ago i dah Verified Account. then abis tuh balance. Because I rarely wear, 3 months ago I bought PP via exchanger $ 25 was paid for hosting. I want to pay fitting could not be cashed or asking for verification of the document again.

Anyone have the same experience?

this is unfortunate paypal is very trusted payment processor any isue that you have or could have will be resolve asap because they had a great stuff how I wish all the other payment processor are like them

1/10/2020 4:42 am  #6

Paypal is really one of best and high trusted payment gateway service and if you call their customer support then you can clear all the issues instantly..before that you have to verify your account with all the required proof then only your limit will be left...
If your paypal account is got limited then there will be some violoation issues behind the action you had done..i used and still using paypal for my websites essaysmaster and topessayreviews i didn't face any issues yet..
The important thing to remember is, try to log in to your account from the same device, location and same IP. If you are travelling to anywhere and open your account from any other different country, it will get account limited issues. So, please be careful.

Last edited by amanda077 (2/22/2020 4:20 am)

8/24/2020 11:35 am  #7

Hi, Ive always paid for my points via paypal, but it seems to have been removed as an option. I feel uneasy about paying via my debit card, please can someone help

3/08/2021 11:40 pm  #8

a lot of the paypal hassles revolve around people who dont upgrade their accounts
if the bloke youve bought off hasnt verified his account it means he cant accept card payments therefore it goes through as an e cheque

8/23/2021 8:37 am  #9

Can you tell me how I can withdraw money from Paypal to Ukraine?

Hi everyone, my name is Mat. I'm 36 years old, all my life I've been working as a web designer of mobile applications. I love motorcycles and everything related to them, I also like to ride a bike. I don't have kids yet, but we are thinking about it soon. Who wants to get to know me better, write me in a private message. My blog - Drivrhub

9/29/2021 8:14 am  #10

similar question, thanks

Welcome to BladeMafia! We are actively filling the site with current topics related to knives. Sharpening, care, and guidance on choosing the best knife for your profession.

10/10/2021 2:01 pm  #11

Yesterday I will Activate My Account Paypal

Board footera