Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2013 4:07 am  #1

Payoneer-www.payoneer.com

Payoneer is very famous master card that supports whole globe.
A US account and routing
number linked to your card will
allow you to receive US ACH/
Direct Deposit transfers from
select US corporations,
including PayPal, Amazon,
Apple and more!
To signup,
http://www.payoneer.com/payment-services/en/referafriend/?tellapal.id=ad2dbb1b-002d-4aa6-b91b-f04f0e40defc&f=Noor&refid=2883531&dist_src=link

Last edited by islamnoor34 (9/30/2013 4:09 am)

10/01/2013 7:49 am  #2

Re: Payoneer-www.payoneer.com

This Payooneer card is getting very popular these days and it even seems some big online stores accept it as well. Here, people rarely talk about it and it is almost unheard of. If only Payza can be accepting and using it just the way Paypal does, maybe it could attract attention.

10/07/2013 5:52 pm  #3

One of my favourite one, i mean with this one i can use it for buy or sell something and even few brokers accepted Debit Card just like what payoneer do, but Payoneer has yearly fee that we must pay, for me i only need about $29 for yearly fee here, but i think that is not a big deal because i can earn more that that in a year.

3/22/2019 5:51 am  #4

Monopoly of the instrument is termed for the identification of the goals for the society. The posting of the peculiar items and rushessay review is charged for the candidates. The sorting is done for the formal means of the means for the partners.

1/10/2020 4:46 am  #5

Yeah, i have used Payoneer to get the online transfer of payments when i worked on a essay writing service and i think Payoneer is really a great service while compared with other similar payment gateways..

Last edited by amanda077 (1/10/2020 4:46 am)

8/01/2020 9:30 am  #6

On the off chance that you are in the market for another Mastercard, at that point it's nothing unexpected that a 0% APR Visa is engaging you. Truth be told, a mercury card login with no intrigue is speaking to individuals who aren't looking for charge cards.

7/06/2021 6:11 am  #7

Yes, Payoneer is really famous, I always want to know more about it. If you are thinking about starting a new business then I suggest you take www.ogscapital.com/article/photography-company-business-plan-sample here you can make the best business plan with the help of an expert. 

4/08/2022 11:19 pm  #8

Your posts are very detailed and meticulous, hope that next time you will have more good articles to share with readers          

4/08/2022 11:20 pm  #9

thanks 

4/08/2022 11:22 pm  #10

Your article is awesome.  It is exactly what I was looking for. I also want to recommend to everyone  slope 2

4/15/2022 1:28 am  #11

very good

Board footera