Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2020 12:20 am  #1

Eagle iMarkets is the fastest growing ECN Broker Globally

Eagle iMarkets

https://www.eagle-imarkets.com/

Eagle I Markets

Eagle I Markets is an award-winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services
and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Through its policy of providing the best
possible trading conditions to its clients and allowing both scalpers and traders using expert
advisors unrestricted access to its liquidity, Eagle I Markets has positioned itself as the forex
broker of choice for traders worldwide.

website - www.eagle-imarkets.com

Status - Operational

Regulation - FSA (Saint Vincent & The Grenadines) Licence No: 392 LLC 2020

Trading software - MT4

Headquartered - Suite 117, Grifth Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown
Saint Vincent and the Grenadine

Offering

EIM offers various account types, trading software and tools to facilitate individuals and
institutional customers to trade Forex and Commodities online, including a demo account.
EMI provides an unparalleled variety of account options that clients can select to enjoy a
tailored trading experience that perfectly suits their needs. Coupled with superior trading
conditions and lightning fast execution, EIM provides all the tools and services needed for
clients of any level to realize their trading ambitions.

Partnership programs - Yes

Expert advisors - Yes

Free education - Yes

Bonuses, Promotions

1st deposit bonus - 100% Deposits $150 And Upwards

Mobile trading - Yes

Automated trading - Yes

Demo account - Yes

24 hour trading - Yes

Scalping - Yes

Digits after the dot in quotes - 5

Minimum position size - 0.01

Maximum Leverage - 500

ECN - Yes

STP - Yes

Standard account - $250

Micro account - $100

Available assets - Forex and Spot Metals, CFDs on Commodities, Indices, Oil and Shares, cryptocurrencies.

Website | Telegram | Twitter  ★

Board footera