Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 4:09 am  #1

Payza - payza.com

Payza, formerly known as Alertpay is one of the popular payment processors known.
It is an e-commerce business that allows payments to be made through the internet between members (addressed as Payza users) in a member to member form or as a means of payment to merchants.

It was acquired in May, 2012 by MH Pillars Ltd (A UK based Advanced Payment Consultancy) from Alertpay (Alert Services Inc - Canada).

They have offices in London, New York City, Mumbai, Montreal, Dhaka, Moscow, Stockholm.

Link: http://www.payza.com

9/29/2013 8:19 pm  #2

Re: Payza - payza.com

Payza is a little bit slow about all new technologies used in new payment processors. One good thing is they guide you on facebook also. I think they have special employee to handle facebook fans.

9/30/2013 12:50 pm  #3

Well, I don't know about their Facebook guidance or help but if one is to value them generally, then I will say they are being the worst among processors these days. Within our location here, you hardly find exchangers to exchange your Payza funds.

9/30/2013 8:41 pm  #4

Everyone hesitates to exchange payza. If they have api system then they would be the best payment processor and tycon of e-wallet world. But they are just impoving graphically. But not improving techniclly.

10/01/2013 7:23 am  #5

Of course no one would want his money to get stucked with a payment processor like Payza because they can fluctuate more than the wind. They are always unpredictable and leaving your money with them is more like wasting the funds there.

10/02/2013 9:54 pm  #6

What if we exchange money of payza via any Forex firm. Payza developers should made improvements in order to compete with other payment processor in the competition.

10/02/2013 10:33 pm  #7

islamnoor34 wrote:

What if we exchange money of payza via any Forex firm. Payza developers should made improvements in order to compete with other payment processor in the competition.

I wish I could understand you the more. Does it mean one can easily exchange his money, I mean Payza funds from a brokerage firm by depositing with Payza and thereafter withdrawing through another payment processor.
I think the much I know is that you will withdraw through the same means you deposited.

10/07/2013 5:51 pm  #8

If you want to get the latest news of this payment processor then you can check it in their twitter, https://twitter.com/Payzaofficial that is much better if we know their latest news and talking about exchanging in my country people don't want to buy the payza balance they only want to sold it only, even for big exchanger in my country.

1/06/2015 11:59 am  #9

Payza is very popular and nice payment processor. It is in almost all countries. I have not payza account yet but i will open it soon.

2/06/2018 3:04 am  #10

Payza is very popular and nice payment processor. All new technologies used in new payment processors.

11/07/2020 4:24 am  #11

Thanks a lot for this. It was really helpful.

Board footera