Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2013 3:35 pm  #1

moneytalkworld.com/

I am not an admin on this forum, I was a member on this forum and recently received a 1 time payment of this forum.

Current rates

2.5 cent for new threads and replies in discussion and Forex HYIP section
1.5 cent for new threads and reply in any other section
0.5 cents in payment proof section

please if you want to join

register

9/12/2013 11:36 am  #2

Re: moneytalkworld.com/

This is the younger brother of the DMT forum admins in the forum because it is the same with DMT forum, but I see faster payments in DMT forum, I am also including a member on this forum but I rarely active in this forum because the problems in this forum is payment in doing admin so long!

Last edited by sara59852 (9/12/2013 11:42 am)

9/12/2013 12:46 pm  #3

It is true that you say that this forum is the brother of the DMT forum, I also have made a payment request in this forum and until now have not been approved by a moderator, hopefully after this forum active again can more quickly process the payment request.

9/23/2013 2:12 am  #4

@surya, request your payment has been approved by a moderator on this forum, so you just wait for the admin to process requests that you have made, I had just about 70 points to this forum and now I also rarely active in this forum because I am more concerned with the forum other than on this forum!

9/23/2013 11:48 am  #5

This forum and the forum is very long DMT in processing payment requests, but does admin pay but for a long time, we can only be patient in dealing with this issue, because we as members can not do much other than make a post and wait for the admin to process payment requests in this forum.

9/25/2013 3:28 am  #6

problems of this forum is a very long process payments, making a lazy members can post on this forum, it should be if the admin wants to make a member of this forum is very active one of which is to accelerate the process of payment requests, because it is only to be some dollars we have to wait 1 months or even more!

9/25/2013 11:53 am  #7

it is true what you say, my own until now only 1 payment is received in this forum, I've made payment request yesterday has been approved by a moderator, but I do not know when it will be in the process by the admin, I now rarely make a post in this forum before I was in the process of payment requests by the admin.

9/25/2013 3:17 pm  #8

you are just like me who recently received a one-time payment in this forum, if you want to know I am waiting for payment on this forum more than one and a half month only for $ 2, really annoying.

9/25/2013 9:43 pm  #9

We must understand the forum is not so fast in processing of payments but one thing we know for sure is that no matter how long it might take, the payments will still be made. It's just for the posters to be oatient on their own part and wait for the Admin to come and process payments.

9/26/2013 11:28 am  #10

admin always come on these forums, but we do not know what is done by the admin because I now rarely active in this forum, maybe if admin make payments quickly will a lot of members who are active in this forum because of this forum used to process the payment request is not right time.

9/26/2013 12:17 pm  #11

It is not by coming online that matters to members,what matters to them is for the admin to process payments on time,the admin is delaying payment here and the sister site. I have stopped been active in the forum because of this delays in processing of payments.

Board footera