Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 1:00 am  #1

Bulkmoneyforum - bulkmoneyforum.com

I am not the Admin

This is a paid to post forum that has been around for some time now and paying

BMF pays 3 cents per reply to post and 4 cents per thread started, you can always check the rules for paying sections.

Maximum daily post is 20 replies and 10 threads

Payment Processors: Perfect Money and Webmoney

You can request cash out by donating your point to the admin after accumulating BMF $102 as $2 will be withdrawn if you want to donate.

Link: http://www.bulkmoneyforum

9/29/2013 3:53 am  #2

Re: Bulkmoneyforum - bulkmoneyforum.com

I have joined this forum yesterday and now it's making my first payment request, I just hope the admin to process payment requests that I have made, thank you for explaining in detail, because I do not know if this forum maximum of 20 posts per day.

9/29/2013 4:22 am  #3

Yes, it's a paying forum as I got my first payment within 24 hours of requesting and has applied for the second one too. I will urge you to request with Perfect Money because it seems the Admin is currently lacking Webmoney funds. I knew this when I applied for my second payment as he said I should update it to PM because that of WebMoney might take more time.

9/29/2013 10:43 am  #4

I will soon be signing up on this forum because I'd rather be a forum that can directly use the PM of the other means of payment, thank you for your reference, because I used to not believe in this forum and hopefully this forum is still paying on.

9/30/2013 2:55 am  #5

This is forum that was launched late last year and the admin was not able to pay the members but the forum started agin this September and I think the forum is now a paying forum. The admin is strict admin and he gives infraction haphazardly,so I have decided to stop posting in the forum.

9/30/2013 11:47 am  #6

Well, I ahve been paid twice in the forum but I think that this time, the Admin is trying to stabilize things in the forum because I have seen a lot of changes there and it seems it has gained some new posters as well. That which discouraged some posters sometime ago is the reduction of points and excessive infractions.

Last edited by Decub (9/30/2013 11:51 am)

9/30/2013 12:13 pm  #7

until now my request payment in this forum is still in process, but I saw the other members in the process quickly, today I have not made ​​a post in this forum because I have not been a problem in the payment request process, maybe I will resume when it is in the process of !

9/30/2013 12:59 pm  #8

Like mine was processed and paid within 48 hours. The first one was even paid within 24 hours. I have never had problem with the processing of payments there, rather, with the sign up bonus which I think it's time to forget since it has taken this long. I guess there is no point hoping any longer.

9/30/2013 1:25 pm  #9

This forum is a forum that pays a high rate, but only in the limit 20 posts every day, I want to join this forum if Takiya already in the process of payment, because he is now complaining and I am so hesitant to join this forum.

9/30/2013 1:58 pm  #10

You can still join the forum if you wish, that it happened to Takiya doesn't mean it will happen to you, besides I have been able to cash out there twice and they were all successfull.
I think that may have happened when the forum has not been updated.

10/01/2013 10:59 am  #11

if it is true in the payment process a maximum of 48 hours of doing so right now I have been paid by the admin, but until now I still do not demand payment in process by the admin, I will just continue to post on this forum after I was paid by him.

Board footera