Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2021 9:06 am  #1

What is the best way to find business partners in the US?

What is the best way to find business partners in the US?

4/07/2021 2:10 am  #2

Re: What is the best way to find business partners in the US?

Hi, I would recommend to check out this platform to4ka.us I used to find my business partners. Still, If you are enough qualified I advise to start searching right now and do not apply to any agents. There are enough companies and business on it. Simply monitor this platform every day and I am sure you will find a good option pretty soon. Hope it can help

4/07/2021 2:11 am  #3

Choosing a business partner is like finding a wife. They need to be someone you trust completely and who you know, from experience, will do what they say the will do without compromise.

Then you need to write a clear and complete legal agreement that lays out what each partner is responsible for. It also needs to clearly layout what constitutes a breach of contract and how these disagreements will be resolved all the way through the dissolution of the company or how one partner may buy-out another.

4/10/2021 10:54 am  #4

Thanks for article, it's help me

4/10/2021 10:57 am  #5

Having owned my own business for a long time, I began to understand that there is no need to take on all the multifunctional tasks of the company. Since customer service teams are responsible for both acquiring new customers and retaining old ones (such as the marketing department), the company should not underestimate the role of these people. Thus, it is very important to know the reasonable cost of customer service and how to reduce it. If you need specialized help, you can feel free to contact https://wow24-7.io/ . They will help your business calculate and minimize customer service costs. I can advise them on personal experience and cooperation with their team.

Last edited by Jdynqq (4/10/2021 10:57 am)

5/18/2021 4:42 am  #6

I would recommend you to request a person who is in your contact working with unknown is not safe.

11/29/2022 10:05 am  #7

To avoid these problems, I advise you to download cat et software, it is the best program at the moment.

1/30/2023 5:14 pm  #8

I hope that

2/07/2023 1:32 am  #9

I think so. Good luck.

5/29/2023 9:52 pm  #10

Hello

5/31/2023 1:51 pm  #11

great idea

Board footera